This weekend I will be participating in Orycon 34. My programming schedule is below. Please grab me and say hello! I’ll be carrying a basket of beautiful red orchid boutonnières and I’d love to give you one. (And keep in mind I am absolutely horrible both with faces and with names, so if I don’t remember the long weekend we spent executing covert black ops in Ulaan Bator please don’t be offended.)
Also, my books will be for sale both at the BookUniverse table in the dealer’s room and at the party on Saturday night, and if you want them signed I’m happy to oblige.
Saturday, Nov. 3
- READING: The Warlock’s Curse (1:30 -2:00 p.m., Grant)
- Are Book Publishers Obsolete? (5:00 – 6:00 p.m., Jefferson/Adams)
- BOOK LAUNCH PARTY! (7 p.m., Suite 1450)
Sunday, Nov. 4
- How to Write a Series (11:00 – 12:00 p.m., Hawthorne)
- Authorfest 6 (4:30 p.m., Powell’s Books Cedar Hills)
See you there, maybe!